Using powder coating, EZ-ACCESS is now able to add color options to the PATHWAY® 3G
lines. In addition to natural aluminum, powder coating is available for ramps, platforms, stairs, and handrails. There are a variety of colors available, including black, architectural bronze, and tan. These are colors that complement the exterior of most homes and buildings and blend with their surroundings. More colors available by request!
Powder Coating Color Options
Black Powder Coating
Give your accessibility solution a sleek, but classic look by using a black powder coat.
Architectural Bronze Powder Coating
Help your accessibility solution feel more refined with an architectural bronze powder coat finish.
Tan Powder Coating
If you have a ramp at your home or business, a tan powder coat can provide an appearance that makes your home or business more inviting.
The Advantages of Powder Coating
Polyester based electrostatic spray powder coating is widely used to protect a variety of metal substrates such as steel and aluminum from environmental factors. This process can also be used to provide an aesthetically pleasing or environment matching appearance to the access solution. Polyester electrostatic spray powder coating is applied through a spray process where the part is electrostatically sprayed with a dry powder that is fluidized with air and then is post cured.
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Electrostatic Sprayed Polyester is generally applied at a thickness ranging from 1.5 to 4.5 mils (thousandths of an inch).
- Polyester based powders are recommended for both interior and exterior type applications.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled making it possible to achieve nearly 100% use.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.