Our access solutions may seem like their use is pretty straightforward, however, with a little creativity our products can be used for many things you may have never thought about! Here are some “out of the box access ideas” to consider with EZ-ACCESS products:
- Raised Floor – If you’re in an industry with data centers or manufacturing plants, where you’d need a raised surface to protect cords and pipes or prevent tripping hazards, our PATHWAY® platforms and steps are the solutions you’ve been looking for. This product can be configured to meet to site-specific criteria, has been reinforced for added strength, and features an extruded slip-resistant surface to ensure safety.
- Access to Activities – The FORTRESS® OSHA Stair System makes for the perfect elevated solution to access activities that require some added height, like mounting a horse, accessing carnival rides, or even getting up on stage. With height options ranging from 23” to 42.5”, this stair system can easily be configured to meet your needs.
- Create a Deck – Use the PATHWAY® system to create the perfect temporary deck or porch for your RV or travel trailer. Add some patio furniture and your grill - and maybe even a few plants – to create a charming and peaceful setting at your home away from home.
- Platform to Your Work – The PATHWAY® could probably be called the jack of all trades. In addition to the examples mentioned above, this system can also be configured to create a work platform to machinery. Never worry about finding a ladder or accessing machinery in an unsafe manner; the PATHWAY® can be your safe solution.
- Access to Your Show Floor – While our TRANSITIONS® entry ramps are usually thought of as a way to overcome doorway thresholds, we’ve seen them used creatively to provide access to an indoor/outdoor display that has a slightly raised floor.
If you’ve used your EZ-ACCESS products in a unique way, let us know. We love seeing what our products can do for you.